Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Truth



I thought things could not get worse for me a few days ago when I had to reveal to my wife my very out of control gambling had led us to be in great debt to some very bad people, but that has now been took down a notch as I stand here, in my own bedroom, my wife already made to strip completely naked in front of Ricky and two other of his comrades standing each by my side making sure I didn't try anything to spoil their prize. I had to hear every command by Ricky to my wife, her hands used to take off his clothes. His rock hard cock slapping her in the face as she pulled down his pants, her wide eyes looking up at him. He quickly picks her up off her knees just enough to get to stay in a squatting position and tells her she better get started to keep his mind from thinking about what they were going to do to her little hubby standing over their tonight.

My wife took one last look over at me and closed her eyes before taking in his buldging cockhead, her jaw having to open very wide as she starts working her head back and forth. I hear all the comments being thrown out by the guys as Ricky's face shows a big smile looking over at me. I soon see the guys standing next to me start undressing and they both start stroking their huge black cocks as well, the smacking sounds coming from my wife quickly fill the room, her saliva has more than half of Ricky's cocklength now shiny. When my wife tried to reach with her hand to grip his cock he grabbed her wrists and told the other guys to come over here and make use of her hands. I just stand there frozen as they surround her, I can see glimpses through their bodies at the tears start streaming down her red cheeks, her jaw struggles to open wide enough for the last few inches, the back of her head soon used to force her to take all of his cock. Everytime he would release her head, she would quickly pull off and huge amounts of spit would spill down to her chest, one or two breaths would be all she could get in before he would shove her mouth back on it again.

This went on until I thought she was going to pass out, finally he let go of the back of her head and twisted her mouth to take in the next cock, he slowly backed away and stepped out of his pants, his bouncing cock covered in my wife's saliva, when he looked back at me and said what a great time they will have making her their newest black cock slut now...

No comments:

Post a Comment