Friday, February 26, 2010

The Weekend


Sorry for the lack of some periods or bad grammer, I just wrote it out and wanted to post it, thanks for any feedback, also the ability to download as MS word doc too, thanks again
[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/356189307/cap22310aredfaceb.doc]http://rapidshare.com/files/356189307/cap22310aredfaceb.doc[/url]

I had not heard from my wife all weekend since Darius picked her up friday night. I was a mess all day at work monday and could not focus on anything, I got home quickly after 5 to see if she was finally allowed to come back home, but what I found when I checked the mail was multiple dvds with no description written, I still called and looked through the house for my wife but she was nowhere to be found. I slowly put one of the disc in my player and my tv screen soon filled with my wife taking off her shoes to now be completely naked, her face turning to try and not face the camera.

I knew Darius was pissed at me for avoiding him but I never thought he would follow through with his graphic threats, but there he was now stepping into frame, already naked as well with his huge cock already getting hard, he pushes her shoulders down to where she sits on the edge of the bed, her hair used to position her mouth right up against his swelling cockhead. She looks up at him with her pleading eyes and tries to shake her head no, but I could hear him telling her what will happen to me and they would call the rest of their crew over here tonight, she stopped shaking her head and slowly opened her mouth up to take in his cock. He grew frustrated when she would not go past just a few inches, he made sure to place them to where I could see every second of what was going on, he shoved the back of her head to force her mouth deeper down his shaft, her jaw struggling to open up fast enough. I saw the tears start streaming down her cheeks as he worked her head quickly up and down his cock, I could hear every word they were saying to her, her eyes holding shut, her arms still trying to cover up her breasts, but she opened them up in horror when they told her they saw who she got her good looks from Thursday when she dropped our child off at my mother in law’s home, he pulled her mouth off his cock and lifted her eyes to look up at him and he leaned over and told her it would be up to her tonight to keep him and his whole gang from dragging her into this little arrangement as well, he let that sink in to her and he even let go of her hair, in a few moments I could barely make out her telling him, “please don’t involve her” as she now slowly reached up with one of her hands and started stroking his cock, her mouth opened back up and filled with his cockhead once again.

I could see the smile cross his face as he motioned the guy working the camera to come over to them, he did not have to tell him twice as he got up right next to them, my wife’s flushed red face covering most of my tv screen as Darius take her other hand and start her stroking on the Camera guy’s cock, his shaft as dark as night and very thick, her fingers not able to touch around either one of their cocks as I could hear her still sucking hard on Darius. I saw him after a few minutes pull her mouth off his cock and twist her head over to face the camera guy, his big black cock slapping her in the face, she never opened her eyes as her mouth took him in, her lips so red and swollen as they stretched to fit around his girth, she did not suck on this cock as long as with Darius because he picked her up and placed her doggy style on the bed. The camera guy told to make sure he focuses on her face as her eyes open up wide once when she feels him climb up behind her, his bare cock being rubbed up and down her exposed pussy, her muscles trembling so much she could barely hold herself up, his large hands holding her hips tightly to keep her lined up. I see my wife’s face quickly tensing up as her body starts being rocked forward with every shove from behind, I could see her trying to suppress any show of emotion but as his cock worked deeper and faster in and out of her pussy I could hear her breathing being very audible, her lips mouthing out oh my god as he still had a firm hold on her hips, he was giving her no time to get use to his huge size, stretching her hole like never before. Every word being told to her by them could be heard as my wife’s skin grew even redder trying everything not to give them any audible response, it only made him fuck her harder and faster as I saw her head try to lower as her body grew rigid from an obvious orgasm to take over her body, but he would grab her hair to pull her face up to make sure I would see her response. His endurance was mindblowing to me as he never let up on her now sloppy sounding pussy, their skin slapping together with his every stroke, my wife now can be heard defiantly crying out different noises, he lets go of her hips without warning and she crumbles down to the bed, his cock never pulling out of her hole, his ass raising up so high in the air before crashing down full tilt into her, my wife’s hand grabbed by Darius and put around the camera guy’s cock and started to get her to stroke him again, she weakly works her hand up and down his hard cock as she continues to get pumped from behind, he got a few more orgasms out of her this way before suddenly climbing off of her, her head just buried in the bedsheets until he flips around her body like a ragdoll, my tv screen now showing the first shots of her very red and swollen pussy, her gapping hole still pulsing as I don’t know if he had cummed in her or not, but a lot of juices were leaking out.

I saw her legs held open as Darius took control of the camcorder, the other guy now entering the picture, his body quickly climbing on top of my wife, I see his bulging cockhead easily slip past her opening, his sounds of pleasure heard off camera as he pushes more of his shaft inside her, Darius zoomed in close enough for me to see her pussy now gripping fully around his wide girth, each time he would pull back I could see the light shine off his bare shaft covered in her juices, I could hear my wife start back up with the noises, but she was having a hard time keeping up with any breath the faster this guy would smash down onto her body, I thought her hole was going to tear open by the time his balls were able to slap up against her ass. Darius then walked around with the camcorder to get the shot of my wife’s face now, her eyes sometimes rolling into the back of her head as some of her very sweaty hair stuck to her face, this guy I did not even know his name was leaning down every once in a while and kissing her, their lips grinding together as his hips continued to pump his cock deep in her pussy. This guy’s endurance was just as impressive as Darius waited a long time before tapping him on the shoulder, he got in a few more shoves before slowly pulling out his cock, Darius made sure he captured in full view what her pussy looked like no.

I knew it would never be the same but was holding out hope that they had not cummed in her yet, but that was quickly dashed as I saw the camcorder handed back to the other guy as Darius climbed on top on her body, his hands catching her legs before she closed them all the way, he wasted no time pushing his cock back into her pussy, little effort was now having to be used to work his full cock in and out of her expanded hole, I saw her legs tremble a few more times from her orgasms, I could hear her faintly say “please cum in my mouth, please, don’t cum in me” but it fell on deaf ears as I could see Darius tense up and push his cock as deep as he could shove it. my wife could feel what he was doing but could only kick her feet as her womb was taking every drop of his cum, he just lay on top of her for a while, both breathing heavily, after a few minutes I saw him finally pull away, his cock slowly withdrawing, the head still drips with cum as he steps back, huge globs of bright white cum and a mix of her juices spill out onto the sheets, the camera zooms in closer to show how her asshole is almost no longer visible with all the fluids running down. I see his finger start working the top of her clit as more juices seep out.

I see a towel brought to wipe her pussy down, I could hear Darius tell the other guy to go ahead as they traded positions once again, this time they picked her body up to be on top, her ass held high to get her still leaking pussy lined up just right to his cock, her mouth only mumbling things that can not be understood as her ass is slapped harder and harder until she starts complying with their orders for her to start riding, her very sweaty skin glistens in the light as she starts grinding up and down his shaft, she cries out many times from her loudest orgasms yet until I see the guy grab her hips and keep his body rigid underneath, she has no escape but to feel her womb be flooded again, once he loosened the grip of her hips, she collapsed onto his chest, the camera panned around to see his entire cock still shoved into her pussy, his balls completely soaked as cum starting to squeeze out, they pull her off and keep her on her knees as the camera shows the effects of a second cumshot into her pussy, they show one last shot of her exhausted face by pulling her head off the sheets before I see the screen fade to black, I start to put in the second disc and my ears now hear my doorbell go off...

No comments:

Post a Comment