Thursday, March 11, 2010

The New Boss


I just stood their frozen in disbelief that this was actually happening, my eyes filling with the sight of my new boss having a fist full of my wife's hair as she is dragged onto the bed. Her lips never allowed to leave his cock, her naked body is shaking as he uses the back of her head to really start working his cock deep inside her mouth. I soon hear her start chocking and gagging but he never lets her up until her nose is pressed against his skin, her face turning so red before he lets go of her head. Her head pulling off very quickly as she rises up to get some air, all the while I see huge globs of saliva spilling out of her mouth. She could only gets in a few short breaths before she is pulled down once again.

I could see the satisfaction on his face everytime he would look over at me. He roughly repeated the brutal steps over and over until I thought she was going to pass out. I soon heard him say its time as he looked over at me and told me to take off her shoes. My wife's eyes shot open as we had agreed she only going to have to give him a blowjob and see her strip naked, that was last night over the phone and this was tonight, there was not a condom around as I could hear the firmness in his tone when he told me a second time to get over here and take off her shoes now. My wife trying to come off of his cock to tell him no but her head was still being worked up and down his shaft.
I slowly walk closer over as my wife's head is still being used to get her mouth to take in every inch of his incredibly long shaft, her spit covering every inch and much of his balls. I unhook the straps holding her shoes on as I hear them hit the floor. I start to walk away but then I hear him say "spread her ass cheeks, get one last look at her tight pussy, give it a few licks if you want, she will need it" I just stand there frozen until I see him start to have to tell me again. I reach over and feel the hot skin of her ass with my fingertips. I slowly part her pussy lips and wonder how his huge cock will ever fit into her, I take a deep breath before leaning over and softly start rubbing my tougue at the top of her pussy. Everything is so hot I touch and I find myself really working my tougue around her opening. Just when I felt the first taste of her juices I feel her body jerked away from me. I hear her mouth finally able to take some air in as her head faintly starts to shake back and forth no as he quickly spreads her legs over his body. He grips her hips to position her pussy right over his swollen cockhead, his shaft bending at the first touch of her slit. I could hear her very hoarse voice telling him “its way too big, you're hurting me, I beg u, please let me just give you another blowjob, you will love it”, but she only winced as his cockhead now disappears, his powerful hands using her hips to shove her pussy farther down his cock, each stroke would sink another inch as my wife could only cry out "oh my god" as he now works in more than half his cock. He uses her own body weight behind every stroke as he raises her high up in the air almost getting her pussy to come off his cockhead only to slam her back down and push up his own body at the same time. My eyes had never seen anything like this before as the images fill my mind with her pussy now very red and swollen, her hole stretched beyond anything I could imagine, the inside skin pulling out everytime he would pull her hips up. He would not stop until his balls were able to slap up against her skin as she crashed down.

I could see her sexual impulses starting to take over her body, her skin flushed crimson red as he looks over at me with a smile. His hands letting go of her hips as she continues to grind up and down to finish out another orgasm to ravage her body. He then flips her over on her back and I see her very red and still pulsing pussy looking nothing like when the night began. He wastes no time climbing on top of her and starts kissing her the same time he enters her pussy once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment