Thursday, March 11, 2010

Surprise


I had almost come to terms with Randy being able to show up in this hotel room and have his way with my wife, but when I opened the door and got pushed out of the way, my eyes lit up when his "friend" towering over both of us walked in behind him. I looked behind me and my wife's eyes were even bigger than mine as she crawled back to the very top of the bed and instinctively curled her naked body as tight as possible, I tried to speak to Randy and tell him this is not what we agreed on, and he didn't even look in my direction as both their eyes were fixed on my exposed partner.

The guy he had brought with him scared the shit out of me, not only what he could do to me if I tried to fight this and what he would do to my wife. I had to try it as I got in Randy's face and said this is not happening, but he only pulled out his cellphone and coldly said "you know I only have to make one phone call to that detective and the little miss over their will have plenty of available nights for the rest of my buddies".

The pissed off look on his face told me he was not playing around anymore, he shoved me down into the chair and said I need to just enjoy the show, i have a front row seat to finally see how that tight little body on your bitch should be handled, as they both quickly stripped off their clothes, Randy's cock was the first to appear and I could not believe what his short stature was packing, it was barely hard but already much bigger than my full hard ons, but that was nothing compared to his friend's cock now bouncing up and down. I could hear my wife gasp as she caught site of what was drawing closer to her, she tried spit by both of them and run down the bed, but she was grabbed by each arm and pulled back down onto the bed on her back, her legs kicking wildly until Randy grabs her hair and pulls her face right up to where he could kiss her if he wanted. He had that same pissed off look in his eye as he told her if she does not want to play ball her tonight, that is fine, as he reached back and grabbed his cellphone, he got all the way through dialing the number and the first ring started blaring through the speakerphone before she defeatedly told him to hang up the phone as she started jacking his growing cock. I could hear his phone snap together as he yanked on her hair hard enough to pull her head back and said if for one second she did not do exactly as they say, there will be no hanging up next time, I could see the tears start flowing down her red cheeks and he pulled her head down to his cock and said for her to get the party started, her mouth taking in his swelling cockhead, her other hand placed on his buddies already rock hard cock.

Her tiny white fingers can clearly be seen not able to even wrap around his unreal girth, soon my ears are filled with the sounds of my wife struggling to accept Randy's full cocklength into her mouth as her head is shoved roughly back and forth. He would let her face turn so red before pulling her head back to get a second of air before shoving her mouth back over his now shiny cock, her hair tugged on hard everytime she would stop stroking the other cock. My wife's ass pulled high in the air, the other guy now able to start probing her pussy, her body twisting, but they gave her no room to escape, I could hear Randy telling him just to rub the outside, not to go in, he wants her as tight as possible as he looks back at me with a smile.

I knew I must look pathetic sitting in that chair, giving them even more satisfaction of me having to be in this room as they have their way with the most innocent person with this whole mess...

No comments:

Post a Comment